Long-term innovation and precision
Founded in 1924 and drawing on the experience of its 40 employees, DIXI Cylindre SA offers a full range of services in the high-precision bar turning and micro-milling sectors.
Our state-of-the-art equipment enables us to produce parts from 0.3 mm to 32 mm in diameter, in any machinable material, while heat treatment, surface treatment and special polishing operations are provided by renowned external partners so that we can deliver finished products.
Our certified management system complies with ISO 9001 and ISO 13485 via the SQS (Swiss Association for Quality and Management Systems), ensuring that all orders are processed in line with requirements and within confirmed deadlines.
Since 1924, the cam bar turning sector has undergone constant development in order to meet a real need for mass production.
During the decades that followed, the company built on its expertise and its production means underwent continuous development, benefiting from innovative techniques.
In 1979, the CNC sector acquired its first machines: the inventory expanded, undergoing constant upgrading which continues today.
In 2015, DIXI Cylindre SA opened a micro-milling facility, enabling it to offer a full range of services.
With over 100 years’ experience behind it, DIXI Cylindre SA is now able to offer both classic manufacturing using traditional production means, and highly complex parts thanks to the incorporation of new technologies.
- Dial exterior components
- Watch screws
- Date discs
- Pinions and cogs
- Anti-shock devices
- Posts and shafts
- Components for laboratory equipment.
- Components for dental applications.
- Hydraulic components for equipment.
- All complex parts for instrumentation.
- Metrology equipment.
- Watch movement components.
- All parts machined for the luxury industry.
- Electrical and interconnection components for civil and military, space, instrumentation, missile, nuclear and transport applications.
- High-frequency components for the telecommunications sector.
- Components for instrumentation and automatism micromotors.
- Components for on-board system.
- Complex precision parts for military technology.
- Precision parts for timers, rocket bodies.
Our machine inventory comprises:
- 150 cam turning machines, regularly retrofitted, (Ø0.3 – Ø20 mm)
- 40 CNC turning machines (with sliding headstock, Ø0.1 – Ø32 mm)
- 10 CNC lathes (up to Ø60 mm for bars and Ø150 mm for chucks)
- 5 machining centres designed for micro-milling (up to 300×300 mm)
- 20 x 4- and 5-spindle machining centres for producing medium-sized parts (up to 500×500 mm)
To diversify our business and respond to the changing requirements of our customers, we have set up a new workshop dedicated to micro-milling, and another workshop dedicated to machining precious metals.
Our company can also supply finished products (processed, assembled etc.) thanks to the expertise of our renowned partners.
DIXI Cylindre SA
Av. du Technicum 42
CH - 2400 Le Locle
Tél. +41 (0)32 933 58 20
Fax +41 (0)32 933 58 21
- François HEILI, Sales Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org
Please also visit the website of our subsidiary Cylindre SAS, located in Dole (France); Cylindre SAS complements the services offered by DIXI Cylindre by specialising in milling and turning of medium-sized parts.